Lead Flashing Tape 100mm X 10mtr
Soudal Butyband Self Adhesive Flashing
Soudal flashband is a strong flexible, self-adhesive flashing tape suitable for general Image Failpurpose waterproof sealing around of skylights, downpipes, guttering, leaking roof columns, roof-lights, extractor vents and much, much more.
This roll is 100mm wide x 10m long.
First, ensure the surface is sound, dry, clean and free from dust and then apply the flashband!
- Replaces need for lead flashing.
- Self-adhesive - requires no separate glue.
- Quick and easy to apply!
Areas For Use
- General repair to existing flashing.
- Flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs.
- Flashing parapet walls.
- Sealing roof glazing.
- Replacement of lost lead flashing.
- Repairs to cracks in concrete.
- Repairs to lead gutters.
- Sealing capping bolts in roof sheets.
- Sealing roof ridges.
- Protective coating to insulation materials.
- Sealing projections through roofs and similar sections.
- Flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities.
- Flashing of skylights